- To make adjustments, whether adding or removing, to your account regions, navigate up to the icons in the upper right-hand corner. Select the fourth (4) icon for Account preferences:
- From the sub-list, select Bid Profile:
- You can use this section to make permanent adjustments to your keywords, stop notifications, add NIGP Codes to your business profile (to help index your organization for Agency users to locate you in the Periscope Source system which integrates with S2G):
- To edit/add/change the Sales Territories, select the Pencil icon on the right:
- Use the first two options to select every available territory (even in the US or including the Canadian provinces). Select Save to finish:
To identify specific states or provinces, select the last option and click Select States/Provinces:
It defaults to a map of the US, but using the list above, you can select a map of Canada or use the List format to identify the areas where you're willing to do business:
As a State/Province is selected, it will highlight in Orange. Once you've identified all the States for which you want to receive notifications (and the default for running manual searches), click Save to finish:
- Remember, the Sales Territories will be default selected, like your keywords, every time you login to the S2G tool. The Account preferences allow you to make permanent changes that update your notifications and pre-load these settings when searching manually in the tool. You can always adjust your searches to include different areas and keywords that don't impact the notifications or the defaults in your Bid Profile.
- Any time a tweak or adjustment is needed to your Sales Territories, revisit these account settings as needed.