To add a bid that was submitted as a hard copy to a closed solicitation in BidSync Source™, perform the following steps:
1. Go to www.bidsync.com and click My Account in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. When the BidSync login page is displayed, enter your Username and Password, then click Login.
3. When the Home page is displayed, hover the mouse over the Source option in the blue menu bar and select View Bids.
4. When the Current Bids page is displayed, click To Be Awarded Bids.
5. When the To Be Awarded Bids page is displayed, locate the solicitation in the list and click on the Add Bid icon to the right of the solicitation name.
6. When the Paper Offer Entry page is displayed, click Add Vendor.
7. When the Search for Vendors page is displayed, enter the desired search criteria and click Search.
8. When the list of vendor(s) with the matching criteria is displayed, check the box next to the appropriate vendor name and click Add at the bottom of the screen.
9. The vendor name will appear in the Invited Vendors list to the left of the screen.
10. To add additional vendors, repeat steps 6-9.
11. Once all the vendors have been added, click Return to Editing.
12. When the Bids to Fill Out page is displayed, click the plus sign (+) to the left of the newly added vendor.
13. Enter and attach the information for each of the items in the drop-down list.
14. When complete, click Save.
15. When the Vendor With Bids page is displayed, verify that the vendor is contained in the list, then click Close.
16. Click Logout in the upper right hand corner of the page.