This article will walk you through the steps for creating an addendum to a bid in BidSync Source™. You will need to have the permission “Bids: Create and Revise Bids” in order to release an addendum to a bid. If you do not have this permission, contact your administrator and request this permission be added to your user account.
To create an addendum, perform the following steps:
1. Go to www.bidsync.com and click Sign In in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. On the Login Page, select Agency Buyer.
3. When the BidSync login page is displayed, enter your Username and Password, then click Login.
4. With the Home page displayed, hover your mouse over the Source option and select View Bids.
5. When the Current Bids page is displayed, locate the bid to which you want to add an addendum and click Revise.
6. When the Addendum to Bid page is displayed, revise your bid as required. The following changes are permitted:
- Change bid end date.
- Make changes to the initial contract information and budget.
- Edit the bid title and add additional information to the bid comments section.
- Edit/delete or add additional line items to the bid.
- Remove documents and upload new documents to the bid.
- Edit bid classifications.
- Add/delete vendors from the bid list. When you add vendors to the bid list, those changes do NOT show up on the main bid page for vendors to see and vendors are not notified of changes in the vendor list.
7. When your revisions are complete, click Next Page.
8. Review your addendum. When ready to finalize the addendum and release it via the BidSync network, enter your password and click Save Addendum. Once you save your addendum, the changes you made will be released and published to the BidSync website and vendors will be notified of the addendum.