This article will walk you through the steps to add a user to the BidSync system. You will need to have the permission “General: Edit Agency Information” in order to add a user to the system. If you do not have this permission, contact your administrator and request this permission to be added to your user account.
To add a user, perform the following steps:
1. Go to https://prod.bidsync.com/bidsync-login and click on the Agency Buyer option, on the right hand side.
2. When the BidSync login page is displayed, enter your Username and Password, then click Login.
3. When the Home page is displayed, hover over the Tools option in the blue menu and click on Admin.
4. The Users option on the left will display a list of users associated with your account. You have two options for adding a new user.
a. To set up a user from scratch, click Add new user on the right side of the page.
A blank user profile will be created and displayed. Enter the information of the user you wish to add. You will want to define the user’s general information, permissions, bid types and bid response models.
b. To use an existing user profile as the basis for the new user, locate the user in the Manage Users list and select Copy from the Choose an action drop-down list.
A partially filled out user profile will be displayed. Enter the information of the user you wish to add. You will want to set up their general information, permissions, bid types and bid response models. (Since an existing user account was duplicated, some things will already be selected.)
5. Once you’ve filled out the profile, enter your Password and click Save. The user will be added to the account. The user can now log in and perform any activities they have been given permissions for.
6. To log out, click Logout in the upper right hand corner of the page.